Mellow Mallow
♥
Memories of mine
Bio
graphy
I love the smell of books & Rai.
Links
board
Aniendita R
Khansa T
Dyah Ayu N
Firda F
Melina Ayu W
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Past
entries
Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?
♥
June 2010
♥
July 2010
♥
August 2010
♥
September 2010
♥
October 2010
♥
November 2010
♥
December 2010
♥
January 2011
♥
February 2011
♥
March 2011
♥
April 2011
♥
May 2011
♥
June 2011
♥
July 2011
♥
August 2011
♥
September 2011
♥
October 2011
♥
November 2011
♥
December 2011
♥
January 2012
♥
March 2012
♥
April 2012
♥
May 2012
♥
July 2012
♥
August 2012
♥
September 2012
Credit
orials
Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction
-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥
♥
♥
Saturday, 12 May 2012
"I remember things better with you. I look at you and I'm home."
♥N
17:43